Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Disney Princess Belle Cake



I always thought of making a Barbie doll Cake but what better occasion than a 3yr old girls birthday .So i started of baking the cake in a wonder mould pan which would be the skirt of the Princess.




As this is Princess Belle Cake i used yellow fondant for decoration.
You can buy a full barbie doll or a barbie doll cake topper,in this case i used barbie doll cake topper which went on top of the cake that i have baked giving you the raw shape of the princess.I decorated the barbie bodice with fondant.



Now the real fun part of the cake decorating starts...i used leaf cutter for the under skirt, Wilton molds and blossoms for the design on the skirt. I used fresh brush and edible glitter, or luster dust! I brushed it all over the skirt & bodice It adds that final  shine/glow to the dress. 


I am really happy the way Princess Belle Cake turned out and everyone at the party loved the cake but seeing the glow in the birthday girls face was priceless.




2 comments:

  1. wowiw wow!!! i just finished my wilton cake decoration course 1 and was looking for some ideas for my birthday cake. Your cakes looks so beautiful... keep it up ...
    Nithya

    ReplyDelete