Monday, June 18, 2012

Wilton Advanced Gum Paste Flowers (Course 4) Final Cake



This is my final cake for Course 4-Wilton Advanced Gum Paste Flowers.
I wanted to integrate all the flowers that I made during the course onto my cake and I did use all of the flowers except blossoms & Gerbera Daisy.



In last class we dry painted all of our flowers which we made in the earlier classes. I really enjoyed the painting part because it was so enjoyable to see the flowers coming to life! Specially the Stargazer Lily.



The flower arrangement is made by wrapping and taping all of the flowers together with floral tape. It is inserted into the cake using a flower spike.I am very pleased and happy with my final project!

These flowers are good forever as long as they are safely stored in an airtight container and you can reuse them on the next cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment